Well... here I am
Here I am!
After reading Natalie's blog I have finally decided it is about time I did someting about my figure... or lack of it! My shape can only be described as round!
There seems to be a baby boom at the moment. Mums at nursery and friends around me are having sprogs! They all then complain about needing to loose baby weight (despite only looking like a size 8).. I too have baby weight to loose... excepy my 'baby' is now 4 years old!!
In fairness.. some of my weight is post baby bulge, but a fair amount has just piled on over the last few years as well.
My biggest problem is that I comfort eat... I eat to make myself feel better... I also eat when I am happy... I eat when I am not hungery.. in fact I seem to always eat! There is no need for it. I have no excuse for doing this. I replace one coping mechanism with another- and for a long time, food has been my answer.
This has to change.
My daughter will be going to school in September and I don't want to be the mum who is too unfit and unhealthy to do sports day races. I also know children are hurtful with words and say what they think- I dont want her friends to say she has a fat mum.
I am not brave enough to put my weight or my measurements on here. Even though friends know my size it is still shamefull and I just cant do it.
I hope this can be a place where I can vent my frustrations about food and life in general! But also share my achievements (yes, I know that is me actually being positive!)
I ask a plea of encouragement as I will need all the help I can get!
Love to all
Claire
x

No comments:
Post a Comment